Friday, January 02, 2009

Would you like to see my yard?


Check this out. In my new home, I have my very own patio in the front yard. (I also have a nice backyard, but we share that with the other people who live in this house.)


There is a pretty old stone wall that I can walk along and check out the neighboring yards. We're on a hill, so this gives me a good view "looking down" on critters and visitors. Helps me with my guard dog function.

Though for some reason, Mom and Alpha keep telling me not to bark. And something about "loving my neighbors." Jeez, when did we get so religious (hee, hee)?

4 comments:

caroldcrisp said...

It's going to be a great place to hang out when the weather gets warmer! So far no squirrel sightings though, only some birds. And no other hundes in sight :)

Frito said...

So far they seem all to be scared of me. (hee, hee)

But don't worry, Mom, I'll keep a close watch on our boundaries, and bark my fool head off if anyone tries to get too close ('specially other hundes ;-)

Alli said...

Not quite the same as your yard at home but it looks like it will do for the next couple of years!

Frito said...

My feelings exactly, Alli. And though it is a smaller yard, I am so close to really cool walking trails so ... it helps to keep Mom and Alpha in shape (hee, hee).

You know what they say ... "if your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise" ;-)

So I say ... "No excuses!" ;-)